> Famous Quotes

Famous Quotes

| Comments Off

<O)))><
Compiled here are a list of famous fishing related quotes. Funny, inspirational, sarcastic or what not, you decide.


"Give a man a fish & he'll eat for a day. Teach him to fish & he'll eat for a lifetime". This was the original quote that I read on a poster years ago as an inspiration.

"Give a man a fish & he'll eat for a day. Teach him to fish & he'll be gone for days". Obviously a twisted version from the original but very true.

"There are many fishes in the ocean". Who the Fxxked said that!? I've been to the ocean & frankly speaking, I had to work my butt off just to catch a few fishes.

"Something fishy is going on..." Yeah, you are right, when two anglers, crawl up to a river side under the cover of darkness in the wee hours of the morning, they do look sinister.

"Hook, line & sinkers". Obviously whoever said that left his rod & reel at home or perhaps he's a hand liner.

She sells sea shells by the seashore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

By the time I'm done reading it out loud, my tongue had developed a bird's nest.

"Where there is water, there is fish." This is especially true for Snakehead fishing.

Somebody once told me, "a bad day's fishing is better than a good day at work". Yes, I do agree.

<O)))><

Powered by Blogger.